In this article, you will find instructions on how to manually configure proxy settings on Windows and Mac OS.
You can manually configure the proxy on Windows or Mac OS.
- Press "Windows + I."
- Select "Network and Internet" - "Proxy Server" tab.
- In the "Manual proxy configuration" section, enable the "Use proxy server" function.
- Complete the following fields:
- Address - IP address or domain name of the serve.
- Port - the port number to be used
- Click "Save" for the changes to take effect.
- When you open any browser and try to enter any website, system will require to enter «Username» and «Password». You can find this information in Customers Dashboard. Enter «Username» and «Password» to get an access to the proxy.
- Now, you can start working with the proxy.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences" - "Network."
- Select the type of connection - usually Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Click "Advanced" - "Proxy" tab.
- Select the HTTPS or Socks protocol and enter the server details:
- Address - IP address or domain name of the server
- Port - port number to be used
- Username and Password - information from the "Quick Access" section in your Froxy account
- Click "OK" for the changes to take effect.